Each scholarship consists of $2,500 per year for a total of $10,000 over a four year period or $ 5,000 for those students attending a Community College. Students receiving a scholarship must maintain a satisfactory level of academic achievement and personal conduct for each year in order to retain the scholarship.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY:
- Permanent resident of the City of Lakewood, Ohio.
- Member of a 2022 graduating class of an accredited high school.
- Citizen of the United States.
- Overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Submit an official transcript of grades
- Submit test scores for A.C.T. or S.A.T.
- Demonstrate leadership and service within the community.
- Show qualities indicative of good citizenship, honesty and sound moral character.
- Substantiate a financial need.
- Required to participate in an interview by the committee.
- Present proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university upon acceptance of scholarship
- Provide a F.A.F.S.A. determination prior to being interviewed.